Por si os quedáis con las ganas de más, estos son los 25 "más influyentes" libros sobre gestión de empresas que publicó hace un tiempo la revista Time:
1. The Age of Unreason (1989), by Charles Handy.
2. Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies (1994), by Jim Collins and Jerry Porras.
3. Competing for the Future (1996), by Gary Hamel and C.K. Prahalad.
4. Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors (1980), by Michael E. Porter.
5. Emotional Intelligence (1995), by Daniel Goleman.
6. The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It (1985), by Michael E. Gerber.
7. The Essential Drucker (2001), by Peter Drucker.
8. The Fifth Discipline: The Art & Practice of The Learning Organization (1990), by Peter Senge.
9. First, Break All the Rules: What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently (1999), by Marcus Buckingham and Curt Coffman.
10. The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement (1984), by Eliyahu Goldratt.
11. Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap... and Others Don't (2001), by Jim Collins.
12. Guerrilla Marketing: Easy and Inexpensive Strategies for Making Big Profits from Your Small Business (1984), by Jay Conrad Levinson.
13. How To Win Friends and Influence People (1936), by Dale Carnegie.
14. The Human Side of Enterprise (1960), by Douglas McGregor.
15. The Innovator's Dilemma (1997), by Clayton Christensen.
16. Leading Change (1996), by John P. Kotter.
17. On Becoming a Leader (1989), by Warren Bennis.
18. Out of the Crisis (1982), by W. Edwards Deming.
19. My Years with General Motors (1964), by Alfred P. Sloan Jr.
20. The One Minute Manager (1982), by Kenneth Blanchard and Spencer Johnson.
21. Reengineering the Corporation: A Manifesto for Business Revolution (Collins Business Essentials) (1993), by James Champy and Michael Hammer.
22. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (1989), by Stephen R. Covey.
23. The Six Sigma Way: How GE, Motorola, and Other Top Companies are Honing Their Performance (2000), by Peter S. Pande, Robert P. Neuman and Roland R. Cavanagh.
24. Toyota Production System (1988), by Taiichi Ohno.
25. Who Moved My Cheese? (1998), by Spencer Johnson.